Monthly Group Training - Strength 4.0
- 4 regular classes per week, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday mornings, streamed over Zoom.
- An archived replay will be available afterwards.
- The training program will have a seasonal focus, where we make strong gains in one area while still keeping everything else fresh.
- Season 1 will be Jan-Mar ’21, and we’ll push our flexibility/mobility with different loaded stretching methods. This will build a solid foundation for the next phases to come.
- In season 2, we’ll look at taking our conditioning to a new level.
- There will be monthly challenges, where we all set a target and then work to achieve it by the end of the month.
- Thursday nights will have a combined mobility & learning/Q&A class each week, starting at 4pm. Mobility work will be 4-4:45. This will be followed by a talk/Q&A from 4:45-5:15. I’ll go over different fitness topics each week. You can do both classes, or just one part. I want to give everyone the knowledge of how to stay as healthy as possible so you can eventually be your own coach.
- Each member will get a seasonal 30 min consult with me, live or over Zoom. I want to help you reach your goals, so game planning whatever you may be struggling with can lead to big breakthroughs. This is a personal touch I usually reserve for my individual clients, but I’m excited to take it to a group setting. Accountability, goal setting, nutrition, lifestyle, sport prep - whatever!
- There will be monthly Saturday workouts that are more than just a WOD - we’ll meet at different places and explore different physical activities. I plan for these to range from tough challenge workouts, to longer aerobic sessions like hikes, rucks, or rides, to meet ups at different gyms to learn new skills or methods.
- This is not a normal home training program! It’s designed to be small, community-based, results driven, and maybe most important of all - fun! It’s modeled after how things felt 15-20 years ago, back before there were box gyms. Nowadays, we have technology that will make it an even better experience. Those early years, and the tight-knit community it fostered, are still some of the fondest training memories I've ever had.
- You can train along with me and pick my brain for only $97 per month. You’ll have access to everything I know, and you can reach out anytime. We’re going to knock down our goals each month and keep getting 1% better every day!
$97.00/month until cancelled