I’m starting a Ride Unlimited Case Study this month, and I’m looking for a handful of people to work with to create some successful case-studies before my official launch of the Ride Unlimited BMX program. This is a flexibility & strength program for riders that requires minimal equipment.
I’ve been working with people here on-site using this method for a while now with great results, but I want to work with one more case study group over the next couple of months… we’ll start the training Tuesday, Sept 8th.
Here’s some of what we’re going to work on:
1. A variety of stretching and mobility techniques that have been proven to work, and that address specific limitations that riders will have.
2. Simple strength progressions that build up healthy functioning. We’ll build back up a more balanced, healthy body, and then address strength where riders will need it most.
3. This will be done in a 4 day per week program that still leaves you with enough time and energy to ride. Knowing that most riders don’t have gym memberships, also current gym access difficulties with the ongoing COVID situation, our training sessions can be completed with minimal equipment. There will also be options for those that do have gym access.
4. I will review your exercise form each session with a simple way to send videos I can review. The magic in doing this program comes from making sure the movements are done correctly. This lets me make any corrections needed just like you were training with me here on site.
5. My favorite high-probability way to get results is to be around other people who are putting in the work and getting great results. You’re going to be accountable to me thru submitting your results, plus there will be a group where we all can compare notes and share our progress.
6. BONUS > You also get my quick morning mobility/charge-up/check in routine. If you only take one thing away from this program, this alone may be life-changing for you.
While undoing old movement patterns that have been built over time will take more than 6 weeks, 6 weeks is still more than enough time to move the needle immediately for your body! Your experience of riding and life will be different when your body moves and feels better.
In this test case, I’ll be working with only a small group… and I only want to work with a handful of people who can implement, test, and report back on the results. This will help me refine the program before I launch it fully.
I’ll use YOUR body as the Case Study to apply these strategies. I’m inviting you to join the Ride Unlimited Team.
Here’s how it will work…
Each week, we’ll focus on progressing through the exercises. Then, we’ll share experiences and solve your personal challenges… you’ll be learning, taking action and getting results.
I really want to create some great case studies from this, so I’ll be checking in personally with you to make sure we can maximize your results.
The more you implement… the more I’ll work with you.
Since we’re going to be working closely together, so I’d like you to be sure you have 5 mins a day to dedicate to staying connected this over the next 6 weeks.
For this initial Case Study, there is no cost. However, before you jump in, I need you to be sure you can commit to doing the work and reporting back for the 6 weeks.
For now, I just need to know if you can join us and I’ll get you all the details.
I’d love to work with you.
Here’s how to get started
Just send me a DM on Instagram @rideunlimitedcoach and let me know “I’m in!”… and I’ll take it from there!